Friday 11 April 2014

loneliness- A Poem

I love to  be alone,
To look into  my own,
Ponder  about my thoughts,
To view life as it plots.

Looking towards  the  sky,
Seeing the  stars and  the moon,
Fading  into  oblivion  way too  soon.

I wonder  why this night doesn't last  forever,
Redeeming  all those  who seek it's cover,
Hiding from the truth,
They seem  to be lost,
Not seeing the ice mist and  frost.
Trying to  forget the time gone  by,
Hoping for a brighter day as it comes by.

Being alone is an obsessive virtue,
I can look into  my mind,
As the thoughts come through,
About the  imperfect past,
And the world so vast,
About the goals not achieved,
And  the words i didn't pay any heed.

Thinking where  have i gone wrong,
And  what's the place i truly belong,
So  as to  rectify my faults,
Experiencing  life in different slots.

Thinking  what i wanted to  be,
And  what have i become,
Hoping to  learn something,
On a strange  path that i have come.
Fighting this battle  of  life,
I feel a sense  of solitude,
Stung by all these  losses,
Hope is the best thing i protrude..
*****************************


No comments:

Post a Comment